Learn the key concepts of basic and clinical neurology with a unique practice-oriented approach
For more than two decades, Clinical Neurology has helped students, residents, and clinicians understand the link between basic neuroscience and current approaches in diagnosis and treatment. Distinguished by its practice-oriented approach to neurology based on the patients’ presenting symptoms, this full-color resource delivers the clearest and most efficient introduction to the field available today.
Every chapter of this edition has been updated, and in many cases nearly completely rewritten to maintain the emphasis on the practical aspects of neurology while discussing the scientific underpinnings. The Ninth Edition is also enhanced by:
- Important new content on the neurological examination and neuroanatomy
- An increased number of full-color illustrations
- Chapter outlines that provide a quick overview of each topic
- Treatment protocols that reflect the most recent advances in the field
- An emphasis on the neurological examination and history taking as the cornerstone of diagnosis
- References that focus on practice-changing innovations
There is no better introduction to neurology as practiced on the wards and in an outpatient setting than this time-tested classic.
Shipping Weight: 1 kg
Price : 110 ribu
Now in its 10th edition, Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease remains your indispensable source for definitive, state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of gastroenterology and hepatology. Overcome your most complex clinical challenges and make optimal use of the newest techniques, technologies, and treatments—with superb guidance from hundreds of world-renowned authorities. Meticulous updates throughout include the latest approaches and improvements in gastrointestinal and liver disease diagnosis and therapy as well as hundreds of images and 35 new procedural videos.
“..one of the most valuable clinical resources in the dynamic field of gastroenterology and hepatology.” Reviewed by Brindusa Diaconu on behalf of the Journal of Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases, July 2015
“..an engaging, educational yet clinically orientated textbook which is relevant to modern clinical practice.” Reviewed by Dr Harry Brown on behalf of glycosmedia.com, April 2015
“I can personally attest to the remarkable advances that have been made, as I was author of the chapter on eosinophilic gastroenteritis in the second edition of the textbook, and reading the same chapter in the tenth edition underscores the important advances that have been made in our understanding of the molecular basis as well as the pathophysiology of this and related disorders.” Foreword by Norton J. Greenberger, MD Boston, Massachusetts, June 2015
- Get the essential gastroenterology information you need from one authoritative source with an outstanding global reputation for excellence.
- Zero in on the key information you need to know with a consistent, full-color chapter design.
- Stay up to date with emerging and challenging topics: enteric microbiota and probiotics; fecal microbiota transplantation; Clostridium difficile colitis; and factitious gastrointestinal diseases.
- Incorporate the latest findings and improvements in care for liver disease patients-from diagnosis and treatment through post-treatment strategies and management of complications.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Master all aspects of your field with the latest edition of the world’s top GI reference
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.
Shipping Weight: 7 kg
Price : 490 ribu
The new and thoroughly updated 11th edition of Kaplan and Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry: Behavioral Sciences/Clinical Psychiatry is a complete overview of the entire field of psychiatry for clinicians, residents, students, and all others who provide mental health care.
In this best-selling textbook in psychiatry for over 40 years, the reader will find a thorough discussion of both the behavioral sciences and clinical psychiatry. The 11th edition integrates all the DSM-5 criteria and provides a detailed and comprehensive overview of treatment methods for every known mental disorder.
The 11th edition is set apart from any other reference you have and includes:
- DSM-5 diagnostic tables on every major psychiatric disorder.
- A psychopharmacology section organized according to mechanisms of action and updated to include all of the new drugs including those in preparation.
- Extensive use of case studies and illustrations to enhance the learning experience.
- The most current treatment methods including a description of all newly introduced psychotherapeutic techniques.
- A completely revised section on neurocognitive disorders organized along the DSM-5 model.
- An updated and expanded section on child psychiatry; now includes a guide to diagnosis and treatment of autism spectrum disorder and other disorders of childhood.
- A fully searchable eBook, bundled with the print.
This publication is included on the ANCC: American Nurses Credentialing Center’s reference list.
The Synopsis of Psychiatry has been the leading clinical psychiatric resource for psychiatrists both in the US and around the world. It has the reputation of being an independent, accurate, reliable and objective compendium of new events in the field of psychiatry. Now in its 11th edition, the tradition continues, both in print and digital formats—from the authorities you can trust.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Shipping Weight: 4 kg
Price : 240 ribu
Minimize complications with Creasy and Resnik’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine.This medical reference book puts the most recent advances in basic science, clinical diagnosis, and management at your fingertips, equipping you with the up-to date evidence-based guidelines and knowledge you need to ensure the best possible outcomes in maternal-fetal medicine.
“… Creasy & Resnik’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice remains an authoritative reference book for clinical residents, fellows and practicing specialists in Maternal-Fetal Medicine.” Reviewed by Ganesh Acharya , Feb 2015
- Apply today’s best practices in maternal-fetal medicine with an increased emphasis on evidence-based medicine.
- Find dependable, state-of-the-art answers to any clinical question with comprehensive coverage of maternal-fetal medicine from the foremost researchers and practitioners in obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology.
- Take advantage of the most recent diagnostic advances with a new section on Obstetrical Imaging, complemented by online ultrasound clips as well as cross references and links to genetic disorder databases.
- Stay on top of rapidly evolving maternal-fetal medicine through new chapters on Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion, Stillbirth, Patient Safety, Maternal Mortality, and Substance Abuse, as well as comprehensive updates on the biology of parturition, fetal DNA testing from maternal blood, fetal growth, prenatal genetic screening and diagnosis, fetal cardiac malformations and arrhythmias, thyroid disease and pregnancy, management of depression and psychoses during pregnan
Shipping Weight: 5 kg
Price : 295 ribu
For more than four decades, Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology has been helping those in the medical field understand human and mammalian physiology. Applauded for its interesting and engagingly written style, Ganong’s concisely covers every important topic without sacrificing depth or readability and delivers more detailed, high-yield information per page than any other similar text or review.
Thoroughly updated to reflect the latest research and developments in important areas. Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology incorporates examples from clinical medicine to illustrate important physiologic concepts.
- More than 600 full-color illustrations
- Two types of review questions: end-of-chapter and board-style
- NEW! Increased number of clinical cases and flow charts
Shipping Weight: 2 kg
Price : 115 ribu
Offering exceptional full color diagrams and clinical images, Langman’s Medical Embryology, 13e helps medical, nursing, and health professions students develop a basic understanding of embryology and its clinical relevance. Concise chapter summaries, captivating clinical correlates boxes, clinical problems, and a clear, concise writing style make the subject matter accessible to students and relevant to instructors.
The new edition is enhanced by over 100 new and updated illustrations, additional clinical images and photos of early embryologic development, and an expanded chapter on the cardiovascular system.
- Clinical Correlates boxes illustrated by cases and images cover birth defects, developmental abnormalities, and other clinical phenomena.
- More than 400 illustrations—including full-color line drawings, scanning electron micrographs, and clinical images—clarify key aspects of embryonic development.
- Basic genetic molecular biology principles are highlighted throughout the text to link embryology to other critical specialties.
- Chapter Overview figures provide a visually compelling introduction to each chapter.
- Problems to Solve (with detailed answers at the back of the book) help you assess your understanding.
- An expanded glossary defines key terms and concepts.
- Online learning resources for students include an interactive question bank and animations.
Authors: TW. Sadler
Shipping Weight: 1 kg
Price : 100 ribu
The most respected nutrition text for more than 50 years, Krause’s Food and the Nutrition Care Process delivers comprehensive and up-to-date information from respected educators and practitioners in the field. The latest recommendations include the new MyPlate guide, the Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2010, new and expanded chapters, and a large variety of tables, boxes, and pathophysiology algorithms, all providing need-to-know information with ease. New co-editor Janice L. Raymond joins L. Kathleen Mahan and Sylvia Escott-Stump and nearly 50 leading educators, researchers, and practitioners in writing a nutrition text that’s ideal for use in class or everyday practice.
- Expert contributors include nearly 50 nationally recognized writers, researchers, and practitioners, each writing on their area of specialization.
- Clear, logical organization details each step of complete nutritional care from assessment to therapy.
- UNIQUE! Pathophysiology algorithms clarify the illness process and to ensure more effective care.
- New Directions boxes reflect the latest research in emerging areas in nutrition therapy.
- Focus On boxes provide additional detail on key chapter concepts.
- Clinical Insight boxes and Clinical Scenarios with detailed Sample Nutrition Diagnosis statements help ensure the most accurate and effective interventions in practice.
- Key terms listed at the beginning of each chapter and bolded within the text provide quick access to important nutrition terminology.
- More than 1,000 self-assessment questions on a companion Evolve website reinforce key textbook content.
- New recommendations reflect a comprehensive approach to diet and nutrition that incorporates the USDA’s MyPlate guide, the Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2010, and the Eating Well with Canada’s Food Guide recommendations.
- Reorganized table of contents reinforces the Nutrition Care Process structure endorsed by the American Dietetic Association (ADA).
- MNT for Thyroid Disorders chapter details important nutrition considerations for managing thyroid disorders.
- New calcium and vitamin D Dietary Recommended Intakes (DRIs) improve monitoring of nutrient intake.
- Expanded Nutrition in Aging chapter includes assessment and nutritional care guidelines for the growing elderly patient population.
- Growth grids for children detail proper patient nutrition during infancy and early childhood.
- Extensively revised MNT for Food Allergies chapter highlights the importance of food allergy management in clinical nutrition therapy.
- Updated appendices enhance assessment accuracy with the latest laboratory findings and normal values.
Shipping Weight: 3 kg
Price : 200 ribu
This fourth edition of the Oxford Textbook of Clinical Nephrology builds on the success and international reputation of the publication as an important resource for the practising clinician in the field. It provides practical, scholarly, and evidence-based coverage of the full spectrum of clinical nephrology, written by a global faculty of experts.
The most relevant and important reference to clinical nephrology, this is an authoritative and comprehensive textbook combining the clinical aspects of renal disease essential to daily clinical practice with extensive information about the underlying basic science and current evidence available. Each section of the textbook has been critically and comprehensively edited under the auspices of a leading expert in the field.
This new edition has been significantly expanded and reapportioned to reflect developments and new approaches to topics, and includes treatment algorithms to aid and enhance patient care where possible. The fourth edition offers increased focus on the medical aspects of transplantation, HIV-associated renal disease, and infection and renal disease, alongside entirely new sections on genetic topics and clinical and physiological aspects of fluid/electrolyte and tubular disorders. The emphasis throughout is on marrying advances in scientific research with clinical management.
Richly illustrated throughout in full colour, this is a truly modern and attractive edition which reinforces the Oxford Textbook of Clinical Nephrology’s position as an indispensable reference work of consistent quality and reliability. Enriched and refined by careful revision, this new edition continues the tradition of excellence.
Authors: Neil Turner
Shipping Weight: 7 kg
Price : 450 ribu
Shipping Weight: 1 kg
Price : 85 ribu