More than two million medical students, doctors and other health professionals from around the globe have owned a copy of Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine since it was first published. Today’s readers rely on this beautifully illustrated text to provide up-to-date detail of contemporary medical practice, presented in a style that is concise and yet easy to read. Davidson’s provides the factual knowledge required to practise medicine, explaining it in the context of underlying principles, basic science and research evidence, and shows how to apply this knowledge to the management of patients who present with problems rather than specific diseases. The book has won numerous prizes including being highly commended in the British Medical Association book awards.
Davidson’s global perspective is enhanced by the input of an international team of authors and a distinguished International Advisory Board from 17 countries. Building on the foundations laid down by its original editor, Davidson’s remains one of the world’s leading and most respected textbooks of medicine.
Shipping Weight: 4 kg
Price : 225 ribu
Designed to complement Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9th Edition and Robbins Basic Pathology, 9th Edition, the full-color Robbins and Cotran Atlas of Pathology offers more than 1,500 outstanding illustrations that vividly depict the most common diseases covered in pathology courses and USMLE exams. It’s a quick visual reference or review for students and professionals alike
Shipping Weight: 2 kg
Price : 125 ribu
This second edition has been fully updated to present a comprehensive guide to the field of paediatrics. The renowned author and editor team from the UK, Asia and the USA, provide practical advice on the diagnosis, investigation techniques and treatment of a wide range of childhood disorders, both surgical and non surgical, including haematological, endocrine, urinary and ophthalmological. Four new chapters discuss paediatric rehabilitation, prescribing for children, child abuse and neglect, and practical paediatric procedures.
Authors: Krishna M. Goel
Shipping Weight: 3 kg
Price : 160 ribu
The resource of choice for pediatric residencies, clerkships, and exams, Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics continues to provide a focused overview of the core knowledge in pediatrics. Succinct, targeted coverage of normal childhood growth and development, as well as the diagnosis, management, and prevention of common pediatric diseases and disorders, make this an ideal medical reference book for students, pediatric residents, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
Shipping Weight: 2 kg
Price : 145 ribu
Ace the oncology boards with the field’s most comprehensive self-paced review! Based on DeVita, Lawrence, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, Ninth Edition, this in-depth question-and-answer review and workbook covers the entire specialty of oncology and provides thorough preparation for oncology boards.
Inside, readers will discover hundreds of multiple-choice and case-based questions covering the principles of surgical oncology, radiation oncology, medical oncology, and hematology/oncology and the biology, diagnosis, staging, and multimodality treatment of cancers at every anatomic site. Included are state-of-the-art chapters on molecular techniques, targeted therapies, and current approaches to cancer prevention.
Detailed answers and explanations follow the questions to help readers grasp the ‘how and ‘why’ behind each correct response. The ideal way to maximize exam scores for today’s student and residents.
Learning and review features include…
• Hundreds of multiple-choice and case-based questions to build comprehension and improve retention.
• All topics cross-referenced to the latest edition of DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s CANCER: Principles & Practice of Oncology, Ninth Edition
• Material on all aspects of oncology, including medical, radiation and surgical oncology, as well as hematology/oncology issues
• FREE interactive online question bank, featuring multiple-choice and case-based questions, lets readers learn at their own pace and convenience from any computer—perfect for individual self-assessment!
Authors: Ramaswamy Govidan
Shipping Weight: 2 kg
Price : 125 ribu
2015 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Surgical Specialties Category! Now in its 6th edition, Cummings Otolaryngology remains the world’s most detailed and trusted source for superb guidance on all facets of head and neck surgery. Completely updated with the latest minimally invasive procedures, new clinical photographs, line drawings, and new surgical videos, this latest edition equips you to implement all the newest discoveries, techniques, and technologies that are shaping patient outcomes. Be certain with expert, dependable, accurate answers for every stage of your career from the most comprehensive, multi-disciplinary text in the field!
- Overcome virtually any clinical challenge with detailed, expert coverage of every area of head and neck surgery, authored by hundreds of leading luminaries in the field.
- Experience clinical scenarios with vivid clarity through a heavily illustrated, full-color format which includes approximately 3,200 images and over 40 high quality procedural videos.
- Get truly diverse perspectives and worldwide best practices from a multi-disciplinary team of contributors and editors comprised of the world’s leading experts.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information. All chapters have been meticulously updated; several extensively revised with new images, references, and content.
- Stay at the forefront of your field with the most updated information on minimally-invasive surgical approaches to the entire skull base, vestibular implants and vestibular management involving intratympanic and physical therapy-based approaches, radiosurgical treatment of posterior fossa and skull base neoplasms, and intraoperative monitoring of cranial nerve and CNS function.
- Apply the latest treatment options in pediatric care with new chapters on pediatric sleep disorders, pediatric infectious disease, and evaluation and management of the infant airway.
- Find what you need faster through a streamlined format, reorganized chapters, and a color design that expedites reference.
- Manage many of the most common disorders with treatment options derived from their genetic basis.
- Assess real-world effectiveness and costs associated with emergent technologies and surgical approaches introduced to OHNS over the past 10 years.
- Incorporate recent findings about endoscopic, microscopic, laser, surgically-implantable, radiosurgical, neurophysiological monitoring, MR- and CT-imaging, and other timely topics that now define contemporary operative OHNS.
Authors: Paul W. Flint
Shipping Weight: 10 kg
Price : 650 ribu
Effectively perform today’s most state-of-the-art neurosurgical procedures with Youmans Neurological Surgery, 6th Edition, edited by H. Richard Winn, MD. Still the cornerstone of unquestioned guidance on surgery of the nervous system, the new edition updates you on the most exciting developments in this ever-changing field. In print and online, it provides all the cutting-edge details you need to know about functional and restorative neurosurgery (FRN)/deep brain stimulation (DBS), stem cell biology, radiological and nuclear imaging, neuro-oncology, and much more. And with nearly 100 intraoperative videos online at http://www.expertconsult.com, as well as thousands of full-color illustrations, this comprehensive, multimedia, 4-volume set remains the clinical neurosurgery reference you need to manage and avoid complications, overcome challenges, and maximize patient outcomes.
- Overcome any clinical challenge with this comprehensive and up-to-date neurosurgical reference, and ensure the best outcomes for your patients.
- Rely on this single source for convenient access to the definitive answers you need in your practice.
- Successfully perform functional and restorative neurosurgery (FRN) with expert guidance on the diagnostic aspects, medical therapy, and cutting-edge approaches shown effective in the treatment of tremor, Parkinson’s disease, dystonia, and psychiatric disorders.
- Sharpen your neurosurgical expertise with updated and enhanced coverage of complication avoidance and intracranial pressure monitoring, epilepsy, neuro-oncology, pain, peripheral nerve surgery, radiosurgery/radiation therapy, and much more.
- Master new techniques with nearly 100 surgical videos online of intraoperative procedures including endoscopic techniques for spine and peripheral nerve surgery, the surgical resection for spinal cord hemangiomas, the resection of a giant AVM; and the radiosurgical and interventional therapy for vascular lesions and tumors.
- Confidently perform surgical techniques with access to full-color anatomic and surgical line drawings in this totally revised illustration program.
- Get fresh perspectives from new section editors and authors who are all respected international authorities in their respective neurosurgery specialties.
- Conveniently search the complete text online, view all of the videos, follow links to PubMed, and download all images at http://www.expertconsult.com.
Youmans is “the” neurosurgical reference. It covers the entirety of the specialty and the editors and authors are unparalleled in their experience and expertise.
Authors: H. Richard Winn
Shipping Weight: 10 kg
Price : 725 ribu
Stay up to date on the latest common and uncommon rheumatic disorders with Rheumatology Secrets Plus. This enhanced medical reference book addresses the treatment of common and uncommon rheumatic disorders, with each chapter reviewing basic immunology and pathophysiology, important disease manifestations, and practical management issues. The user-friendly style of the popular Secrets Series® makes this updated volume a valuable addition to your library!
- Review basic immunology and pathophysiology, important disease manifestations, and practical management issues related to rheumatic disorders.
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with content thoroughly updated by leaders in the field.
- Quickly review key concepts with improved “Plus” formatting, such as larger figures and easier-to-read text.
- Enhance your reference power through a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, “Key Points” summaries, lists of useful web sites, and practical tips from the authors.
- Improve content knowledge with a special chapter containing “Top 100 Secrets,” providing an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Authors: Sterling G. West
Shipping Weight: 2 kg
Price : 140 ribu
Quickly and accurately diagnose and treat the critically ill patient with guidance from the field’s definitive text
“…Clearly the finest textbook available in the field.” — Critical Care Medicine journal
“…Very well done…unusually user-friendly…excellent…a significant contribution to the field. It should be placed not only in the critical care practitioner’s library, but also in the rounds and nurses’ conference rooms of critical care units.” — Journal of the American Medical Association
Considered the field’s definitive text, Principles of Critical Care offers unmatched coverage of the diagnosis and treatment of the most common problems encountered in the practice of critical care. Written by expert critical care physicians who are also experienced teachers, the book features an organization, thoroughness, and clarity not found in any other reference on the topic. Within its pages, you will find comprehensive, authoritative discussion of every aspect of critical care medicine essential to successful clinical practice, ranging from basic principles to the latest technologies.
The fourth edition is highlighted by:
- A new full-color presentation
- NEW CHAPTERS on ICU Ultrasound, Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation, ICU-Acquired Weakness, Abdominal Compartment Syndrome, and Judging the Adequacy of Intravascular Volume
- The addition of many new figures and diagnostic and treatment algorithms
- In-depth, up-to-date descriptions of the unique presentation, differential diagnosis, and management of specific critical illnesses
- A logical organ system approach that simplifies the search for thorough and practical information necessary to manage a patient’s specific condition
- The integration of pathophysiology throughout the text
- Content that reflects today’s interdisciplinary approach to critical care medicine
Authors: Jesse B. Hall
Shipping Weight: 5 kg
Price : 300 ribu
Featuring the work of both international experts and up-and-coming stars in this fast-changing field, this multimedia two-volume reference presents comprehensive, quick-access coverage of all aspects of aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery practice, with an emphasis on today’s techniques. Its content and format follows the core curriculum designed by the academic chairmen of plastic surgery, making it a practical resource for residents and the perfect review for the plastic surgery board examination. A bonus DVD-bound in the text-further enhances your surgical skills…enabling you to offer the beautiful results your patients expect. And, as an Expert Consult title, it includes a companion web site offering this unparalleled guidance where and when you need it. In print and online, Plastic Surgery offers must-have guidance for surgical success!
- Covers of all plastic surgery procedures in one convenient two-volume resource.
- Presents the practice-proven experience of more than 220 authorities for better patient outcomes.
- Includes abundant tables, bulleted information, and summary boxes to speed you to the answers you need.
- Features more than 2,000 photographs-augmented by 1,000 full-color surgical drawings-that show you how to proceed and what results to expect.
- Includes advice on complications to help you avoid mistakes and increase your learning.
- Offers clear advice in Outcomes Boxes to help you optimize surgical procedures outcomes.
- Presents videos on the bonus DVD of more than 50 video clips to help you hone and refine your surgical techniques.
- Provides access to a companion web site featuring all of the text and illustrations from the 2-volume set and video clips of surgical procedures.
- Covers all information required to pass Boards.
Shipping Weight: 4 kg
Price : 255 ribu
Notes: Tidak ada halaman romawi